Politique de confidentialité
In accordance with art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 from 04/05/2016) we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Monster Print Janusz Mordec with its registered office in Chorzelów 276, 39-331 Chorzelów, and having the NIP identification number: 817-157-35-63
- Your personal data will be processed in order to use our services on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 and for the purpose of possible investigation or defence against claims, as a pursuit of our legitimate interest – pursuant to art. 6 (1) (f) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016.
- The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data based on legal provisions and entities participating in the implementation of the service.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the order, in addition, we inform you that it will be processed for the period in which the claims related to the order may arise in connection with the provisions of the Civil Code and / or tax law, as well as for the period of 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose.
- You have the right to request access to personal data from the administrator, the right to correct and delete data, to processing restriction, the right to raise objections and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to perform the service / contract.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Website – the website operating on www.monsterprint.pl
- External website – websites of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients.
- The administrator of your personal data is Monster Print Janusz Mordec with its registered office in Chorzelów 276, 39-331 Chorzelów, and having the NIP identification number: 817-157-35-63, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information on User’s devices.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device together with the software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the ITC system of the Website.
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the ITC systems of external websites.
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted.
- Files are not automatically deleted after the end of the Device session, unless the User Device configuration is set to the mode of deleting Cookie files after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 SAFETY
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Transferring viruses to the User’s Device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices.
- Marketing and advertising – The Administrator and external websites use cookie files for marketing purposes and serving Users’ advertisements.
- Statistical data (Google Analytics) – The Administrator and External Websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as e.g. website visitor statistics, User Device statistics or user behaviour statistics. These data is collected for the purpose of analyzing and improving the Website www.monsterprint.pl
§ 5 EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
§ 6 POSSIBILITY OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE AND GETTING ACCESS ON USER’S DEVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- The user may at any time independently change the settings of saving, deleting and accessing data of saved cookies.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: How to disable cookies?.
- The User may at any time delete all Cookie files saved so far using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 WEBSITE REQUIREMENTS
- Restricting saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause malfunction of some of the Website’s functions.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning Website functions if the User restricts the possibility of saving and reading Cookie files in any way.